Beech Tree Cottages
- Reservations can be made by calling our office at (203)245-2676.
- To make a reservation for one night, full payment is due at time of booking.
- To make a reservation for two or more nights, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking with balance due upon arrival.
- A two night minimum is required for all weekends.
- Holidays are subject to weekend rate.
- All rates are subject to 15% CT Occupancy Tax.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cottages are available nightly or weekly, seasonally from May through October.
You may cancel or change your reservation for a $25 processing fee per transaction up until 10 days prior to arrival. We regret that refunds are not issued for early departures or late arrivals. Although we sympathize with travel mix-ups, uncooperative weather, and family emergencies, refunds will not be issued without 10 days’ notice.
To hold cottages for your group, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Guests within your group should call the office to secure their reservations at least 14 days prior to arrival date, at which time we may remove your hold without penalty. Upon arrival and receipt of full payment from your guests, your deposit will be refunded to you. If you do not wish to hold rooms with a deposit, we cannot guarantee availability for your guests. Due to our small scale, we do not offer discounted group rates.
If you are hosting a private event or wedding at our venue, you may be required to book all eight cottages for a minimum of two nights. To hold cottages, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Your event guests should call the office to secure their reservations at their earliest convenience. Upon arrival and receipt of full payment from event guests, your deposit will be refunded to you. You will be responsible for any empty cottages, late arrivals or early departures.
- Check-IN: 2pm - 8pm. For late check-ins, please consult the office.
- Check-OUT: No later than10:30 am.
- NO SMOKING. NO PETS. You will be charged a $125 cleaning fee and will be charged for lost business if we are unable to accommodate future guests.
- In order to keep our rates affordable, daily maid service is not provided; however light housekeeping is provided. Guests are asked to keep their cottages neat. As part of our commitment to a clean environment, guests can help us conserve energy by reusing towels and by recycling.
- Guests are expected to treat our property with respect and will be held responsible for any damage incurred to our cottages or grounds.
- To respect the needs and safety of all of our guests, Beech Tree Cottages grounds are for the use of our guests only. If plan to invite or entertain visitors, they must sign-in at the office.
- Small Cottages do not include any refrigeration, food storage, or food preparation facilities. For health and fire safety, no cooking is permitted inside small cottages, this includes hotpots or hotplates. We highly recommend booking a large cottage if you plan to prepare snacks or meals.
- Large Cottages do not contain stoves or ovens. Gas grills are provided outside each large cottage for guests use.
- Charcoal grills and bonfires are not permitted.
- Beech Tree Cottages provides complimentary bicycles at no charge on a first come first serve basis at the office. Bicycles are available for guests use at the users own risk and responsibility. We encourage the use of helmets provided. Beech Tree Cottages is not responsible for any misuse, injury, or damages.
- Lost Key Fee : $45